To be a leading and trusted organisation providing required, innovative and responsive services to the community.
To improve the quality of life in the community through care, support and education.
- Integrity & respect
- Team work
- Client focused
- Continuous improvement & innovation
OUR STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
In accordance with community needs, cultural diversity with particular emphasis on the Indigenous community, legislative requirements and current best practice Yaandina Community Services commits itself to:
- Provide culturally appropriate services to individuals and families that promote a respect for culture, dignity, social justice and a healthy lifestyle.
- Empower and educate individuals and families about their rights and responsibilities.
- Promote and support self-determination.
- Facilitate the development of knowledge and skills required for the development and management of community initiatives.
- Establish and maintain productive links with all government and community organisations.